Understand All Your Exposures
At Mutual Boiler Re, we offer our partner companies property loss-specific webinars and customized training programs using the latest research in the areas of construction, occupancy, protection and exposure (COPE). Developed collaboratively to meet specific needs, these programs help our partner companies understand the property exposures specific to the occupancies they write, how they affect their business and what solutions they can implement to mitigate them.
Online Training Programs
FM Global has developed a signature series of online training courses designed to assist our partner companies. As our valued partner company, you have full access to the entire global library.
- Advances in FM Global’s Fire Protection Standards Online Series
- Advancing Your Hot Work Skills
- Fire@Perilocity Simulation
- FM Global Supply Chain Solution
- Handling Ignitable Liquid
- Healthcare Hazards Checkup
- Inspecting Fire Protection Valves
- Managing Combustible Dust: The How, What and Why
- Managing Hot Work Using FM Global’s Hot Work Permit System
- Managing Impairments Using FM Global’s Red Tag Permit System
- Managing Your Fire Risk with Sprinklers
- Partnering with FM Global Engineering on Construction Projects
- Planning for Emergencies
- Preparing for Hurricanes
- Property Protection Podcast Series
- Protecting Your Storage Facility
- Reducing the Flood Risk
- Reporting Accurate Values
- Safe Boiler Operation
Available 24/7, all courses take less than one hour to complete. Contact Us for access to these programs.